The Moose Jaw Business Excellence Awards consist of online submissions; materials must be submitted by March 17, 2024.
If you foresee a conflict meeting this deadline please contact Rob or Heather at 306.692.6414. Once the deadline has passed no further submissions can be uploaded.
Create your member account.
- Select the category you wish to enter, and submit your information according to the specifications for the category
- All supporting materials listed are REQUIRED...questions/concerns contact Rob or Heather
- Include electronic copy of current corporate logo for production (JPEG or PNG)
- Entries will be saved in your member account, and can be edited up until the entry deadline (March 17, 2024). If you require assistance with submissions, please contact our office at 306.692.6414.
Accuracy of submitted materials is the responsibility of the applicant. Information given on the entry form will be used exactly as submitted in the award ceremony through production, presentation, and recognition in the media.
PHOTO SUBMISSION SPECIFICATIONS
- Maximum number of allowable images is noted in each category
- Online submission, including all supporting documentation, must be complete by March 17, 2024.
- After this deadline, the committee reserves the right to extend the deadline for a SPECIFIC category and solicit additional entries in the event that there are less than three entries in a category
PROMOTION AS AN AWARD OF EXCELLENCE WINNER
- Finalists and Winners must indicate the Year and the Award Category Title in which they won or were a finalist when advertising/promoting/etc. There are to be NO changes made to the NAME of the Award category
- Our Chamber reserves the right to disqualify incomplete submissions without notice
- Acceptance of submissions received is at the discretion of our Chamber
- All entrants agree to be bound by these rules
MJBEX Awards - Judges will bring their professional experience and unique perspectives in deciding which companies deserve top-ranks and coveted awards in each category. Judges will review the submissions, and rate the work against provided criteria through a private, online system. Online judging will take place from upon closing of submissions.
Judging Criteria is listed with each category description. The judging panel is comprised of individuals who are knowledgeable and aware about the business community. All entries are scored based on judging criteria.